1. Was your headpiece crafted for a special event?
I visited Sue as I wanted a bespoke headdress for my wedding in December 2016.
2. Did you have any specific requirements for your headpiece?
I had seen a dramatic black warrior type headdress with lots of feathers with black leather and studs. But wanted to try and replicate as a wedding piece using beige leather and feathers with beads or pearls.
3. What was your involvement in the hat-making process?
Sue let me lead in the decision making as I felt it needed to reflect my personality which everyone especially my husband commented on.
4. How did you feel wearing your headdress?
I felt amazing on my special day. It now sits pride of place on my dressing table.
5. Will you use Sue Wood Millinery again?
I wouldn’t hesitate to go to Sue again for a headpiece.