1. Was your headpiece crafted for a special event?
Sue made the hat for my trip to Las Vegas. It was my 40th birthday and I arranged for me and my husband to get married again in the Little White Chapel with Elvis!
2. Did you have any specific requirements for your bridal hat?
I had a fabulous wedding dress from my friends at The Bridal Room, Hoylake and a pair of golden cowboy boots, all I needed was the perfect hat.
3. What was your involvement in the hat making process?
At our first meeting, Sue spent time showing me different styles of fabrics and flowers until I was completely happy with the overall look. I met with her for a couple of fittings and she totally shared my excitement!
4. How did you feel wearing your headpiece?
When we got to Vegas our wedding was amazing! I wore my hat all day and felt like a celebrity - we had so many tourists taking photographs of us!
5. What have other people said about your headpiece?
Everyone loves my cowboy wedding hat and I keep it on display in the house to remind us of the great fun we had.
6. How did you find Sue Wood Millinery?
My friend Claire recommended Sue. She showed me a couple of headpieces that Sue had made for her. I then got in touch with Sue and explained the idea I had in my mind; a white cowboy hat with a veil to finish off my outfit. Sue was fantastic and she knew immediately what I wanted.
7. Will you use Sue Wood Millinery again?
If I ever have an occasion for a special hat again I would not hesitate to go straight to Sue - she understood my ideas and I got a hat that was even better than I had imagined.